- Full Time
Add Impact To Your Leadership With AI
Our values are Essence, Beauty & Impact. Our culture is global. Our mission is to make enterprises across the world agile and human. Maistering nurtures the innocence and energy of a millennial scale-up with the deep, proven experience of business veterans.
Maistering is headquartered in the Netherlands, in the city of Rotterdam, with a unique CXO lab in Amsterdam and main R&D sites in Bangalore and Valencia.
Maistering is looking to hire Senior Consultant-Advisory & Implementation in Bengaluru, India. As an integral part of the Advisory & Implementation team, the manager will lead multiple client engagements from inception to fruition across the globe. Candidate will manage a cross-functional team comprising engineers, architects, functional analysts, data scientists during client pilots and implementations.
- Leading multi-functional teams to help clients adopt and benefit from Master Collections platform
- Managing multiple stakeholders with strong project/program management skills
- Developing client relationships and working closely with clients to ensure they’re satisfied
- Conducting internal/external training to promote the platform adoption
- Providing product support to the clients
- Applying digital ways of working to run the entire client implementation
Leading A&I for specific geographies or sectors, with opportunities to move to European offices in the medium or long term.
- UG:E., B. Tech, B. Sc, B.S
- PG: MBA from Tier I, II Colleges
- Years of experience: 3-5 years
- Previous experience:
- Implementation Manager or Customer Success Manager for global clients
- Working in Product organization
- Excellent customer management skills
- Strong reasoning and interpretation skills.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Good presentation skills, and logical thinking.
- Good analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
- Knowledge of solutions in a collaborative workspace like Trello, Monday, Mural, Miro, etc.
- Knowledge of the latest technologies around workplace collaboration, automation, data analysis, productivity improvement